After I got the purse I got some little things like 2 notebooks that totally explain me to a "T." Okay and then after that I got some chocolates that said "social butterfly on it. I got some other things like a nail file and a nail kit which was really cute. I also got a picture frame to put my dog's picture in, take a look. But the last present was the best! I got FLOWERS for Valentines day, I have never gotten flowers! They were tulips and the prettiest ones EVER! Thats all for now, I had a really good Valentines, got to spend it with some good friends! Loves you all! <3>
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Valentine's week
I know this is late but I was waiting til I got to take all my pictures. Anyways we got to pick a secret valentine at work and then you give this person a gift everyday. So the first gift I got from my secret valentine was a purse (mine was stolen 2/4/09) and this was the nicest thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I WANT PRESENTS!!!!
ReplyDeletewhy do you get presents everday, it should just be for one day.
ReplyDeleteI want you to give me your new purse please.
ReplyDelete